Thursday, March 14, 2013

Catching up with the latest adventures March 14 2013

Aloha family and friends! First off, my mom said that "it's better late than never." I'm sure I will understand when I get older. First off belated Happy 2013! I will be starting kindergarten this year and I'm also going to Disneyland in a few months :) My brother James will be 2 years old soon and he is getting better at not pushing and hitting me and other kids. I love my family and I know they love me a LOT! Enjoy these random pictures of our crazy times and my mommy said that she will do better to update you. Thanks!

 Christmas Pleasant View 5th ward party Dec 2012

 Jordan World Circus Feb 2013

 Daddy dressed up as Batman

 My mommy enrolled me in a ballet class. I love dancing :)

 My mommy and daddy's friends from BYU Hawaii. They came to visit and I made new friends. :)

 We went to the zoo in Washington DC. We visited Kuya Ronald, Ate Auna, and baby Staussen.



 My friend Paulo's birthday part at the BYU Dinosaur Museum. Lots of fun!

 My cute brother James :)


No comments: