Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trip to San Diego and Las Vegas, the sin city

Aloha everyone! I would like to apologize for not writing about my adventures. I am 8 months old now...wow! Time flies by so fast, well, at least that's what my mommy and daddy say. I can shake my legs to my favorite song that my Grandma taught me "if you're happy and you know it, shake your legs!" I can also crawl and slide on the floor in my awesome walker. Last month, I went to San Diego to see my aunt Raksmey get married in San Diego. It was a lot of fun! If you're wondering, my middle name Raksmeilani comes from my aunt Raksmey. It means ray of sunshine in Cambodian.

On the way back from San Diego, we went to the sinful city: Las Vegas







One funny thing happened: this woman approached me, my mom, and my dad said that I was such a "doll!" I'm so darn cute..:) Thanks for reading!

No comments: