Sunday, October 5, 2008

Julinna and Kuya Kekoa's 1st visit (September 20, 2008)

Aloha family and friends! I'm sorry I haven't posted up a new post in a while. I've been busy! I got to meet my cool cousin Kuya Kekoa from Kentucky and my awesome auntie Ate Jill. They were so nice! Here are a couple pictures of our 1st encounter:










Can you see that I'm already feisty? Luckily, I don't know how to do a TKO..;)


Here is the whole crew:


I really enjoyed it but it made me so tired...well, I guess one of us.














And I love my cool Kuya Kekoa:

1 comment:

JaPinoy said...

from kekoa: hi baby cousin! i had a fun time in utah! i can't wait to visit utah again and we can play. i hope you will be able to run around because i need a partner in crime so we can mess up the house together!