Julinna Raksmeilani D. Koim came on June 20, 2008 at 8:10pm, weighing in at 6 pounds 10.9 ounces and 20 inches. She was born in Castle Hospital in Kailua, HI on the island of Oahu. She is a true Hawaiian baby with plenty of black hair, long fingers, and long legs..we hope you enjoy reading about her and her family in "Kickin it with the Koims!"
Monday, July 28, 2008
Hospital Stay
Like my mom wrote, I was born on the beautiful island of Oahu in Castle Hospital. I came into the world at 8:10pm. Everyone was really happy to see me, especially my grandma.
I was a tad little party pooper because they had to do all these tests on me. But my dad was holding my hand the entire time.
I was finally able to see my mom and she got to hold me for a really long time..I know that I am loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment